Helping Paper Industry Make Better Decisions
Why to attend?
- Government officials to talk about the industry policy
- Industry experts to discuss about the structural reform on macro- economy, development trends of the pulp and paper industry, and its’ influence on recovered paper industry
- RISI senior economists to share the outlook on global recovered paper availability and trends
- Networking platform with participants from all different sectors of the recovered paper value chain, ranging from containerboard and corrugated board manufacturers, overseas suppliers, merchants, local collectors, financial institutes, equipment/chemical suppliers, and brand-owners, etc.
Who Should Attend?
- Recovered paper collectors & packers
- Imported recovered paper traders
- Containerboard/Corrugated board producers
- Chemical and machinery suppliers
- Financial or consulting company
2017 Companies in Attendance
2017 RISI International Recycled Fiber and Containerboard ConferenceConference was held successfully in Chengdu from December 6 to 8 in 2017. 180 delegates from 120 companies from attended the conference this year.
Centrally located in the Futian Business District, our luxury International hotel in Shenzhen offers easy access to Baoan International Airport, Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre, major tourist attractions and ports. With over 1,226 square meters of function space, event planning and catering, we commit to make your event unforgettable.